DUBLIN, June 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Solid Oxide Fuel Cells (SOFCs) Market – Analysis by Type, Application, End-User, by Region, by Country (2022 Edition): Market Overview and Forecast with COVID-19 Impact (2022-2028)” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The research report titled analyzed and segmented the SOFC Market by Value (Million USD). The report also further analyzed the SOFC Market by Type (Planar, Tabular), by Application (Portable, Transportation, Stationary), by End-User (Residential, Data Canters, Military & Defense, Transportation, Communication, and Industrial), by region (Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa), By country (United States, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, UK, Germany, France, China, Japan, South Korea) for the historical period 2015-2021 and the forecast period 2022-2028.
More affordable electricity, more resilient energy and cleaner energy are three things demanded by businesses and communities in a post-climate change environment where concerns about rising carbon emissions, extreme weather events and fragility of the system are more serious than ever. Consequently, the industrial sectors of countries such as China, Germany, Japan and United States are increasingly installing SOFC units to meet the growing awareness regarding the control of GHG emissions and the use of advanced technology offered by different SOFC companies.
Growing demand for clean energy owing to concerns over the environmental impact of power generation from conventional sources such as coal and natural gas is expected to contribute to the growth of the solid oxide fuel cell market planar around the world.
Data gallops need continuous, reliable power. A comprehensive backup power plan including fuel cells and other power sources is capable of providing the 99.99% availability required by data centers. This has encouraged companies to consider solid oxide fuel cells at data gallops. In addition, stationary fuel cells have found application in various sectors for primary and standby power generation, and are generally based on combined heat and power (CHP) technology for water and electricity. heated air. That is why; the demand for stationary SOFC is increasing at a rapid rate.
- The report analyzes the SOFC market by value (USD million)
- The report analyzes the SOFC market by type (planar, tabular)
- The report analyzes the SOFC market by application (portable, transport, stationary)
- The report analyzes the SOFC market by end user (residential, data canters, military and defense, transport, communication and industrial)
- The global SOFC market has been analyzed by country (United States, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, UK, Germany, France, China, Japan, South Korea)
- The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. Moreover, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, by type, by application, by end user.
- Also, major industry opportunities, trends, drivers, and challenges have been analyzed in the report.
- The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions, new product development, and key insights. Companies analyzed in the report include – Mitsubishi Power, Ltd., Bloom Energy Corporation, Miura Co., Ltd., Hitachi Zosen Corporation, Kyocera Corporation, FuelCell Energy, Inc., Cummins, Aisin Corporation, Ceres Power Holdings plc, WATT Fuel Cell Corporation, Convion, Elcogen, SOLIDPower spa
- The report presents the analysis of the SOFC market for the historical period 2015-2021 and the forecast period 2022-2028.
Main topics covered:
1. Report Scope and Methodology
2. Strategic Recommendations
3. Global SOFC Market: Product Overview
4. Global SOFC Market: An Analysis
4.1 Market Size, by Value, Year 2015-2028
4.2 Global SOFC Market: Growth and Forecast
4.3 Impact of COVID-19 on the SOFC Market
5. Global SOFC Market by Type
5.1 Global SOFC Market Competitive Scenario: By Type (2021 & 2028)
5.2 Planarian – Market Size and Forecast (2015-2028)
5.3 Tubular – Market Size and Forecast (2015-2028)
6. Global SOFC Market by Application
6.1 Global SOFC Market Competitive Scenario: Application (2021 & 2028)
6.2 By Laptop – Market Size and Forecast (2015-2028)
6.3 By Transportation – Market Size and Forecast (2015-2028)
6.4 By Stationary – Market Size and Forecast (2015-2028)
7. Global SOFC Market by End User
7.1 Global SOFC Market Competitive Scenario: By End User (2021 & 2028)
7.2 By Residential Market Size and Forecast (2015-2028)
7.3 By Data Center – Market Size and Forecast (2015-2028)
7.4 By Military & Defense – Market Size and Forecast (2015-2028)
7.5 By Transportation – Market Size and Forecast (2015-2028)
7.6 By Commercial and Industrial Market Size and Forecast (2015-2028)
8. Global SOFC Market: Regional Analysis
8.1 Global SOFC Market Competitive Scenario: By Region (2021 & 2028)
9. Americas SOFC Market: An Analysis (2015-2028)
10. European SOFC Market: An Analysis (2015-2028)
11. Asia-Pacific SOFC Market: An Analysis (2015-2028)
12. Middle East and analysis of the SOFC market in Africa
13. Global SOFC Market Dynamics
13.1 Global SOFC Market Drivers
13.2 Global SOFC Market Constraints
13.3 Global SOFC Market Trends
14. Market attractiveness
14.1 Market Attractiveness Chart of Global SOFC Market – By Type (Year 2028)
14.2 Market Attractiveness Graph of Global SOFC Market – By Application (Year 2028)
14.3 Market Attractiveness Graph of Global SOFC Market – By End User (Year 2028)
14.4 Market Attractiveness Graph of Global SOFC Market – By Region (Year 2028)
15. Competitive landscape
15.1 Global Major Companies Market Share
15.2 Porter Five Force Analysis – Global SOFC Market
16. Global SOFC Market: Recent Developments, Mergers & Acquisitions
17. Company Profiles (company description, financial analysis, business strategy)
17.1 Mitsubishi Power, Ltd.
17.2 Bloom Energy Corporation
17.3 Miura Co., Ltd.
17.4 Hitachi Zosen Company
17.5 Kyocera Company
17.6 Fuel Cell Energy, Inc.
17.8 Aisin Company
17.9 Ceres Power Holdings plc
17.10 WATT Fuel Cell Corporation
17.13 SOLIDPower Spa
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/w0vl2k
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets